Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Preparation!

So once again in true New England style I'm cooking out on the grill. The only difference this time is that its 8:00 AM! Yes you read that right 8:00 AM. And oh yes - it was 21 degrees!!!!! My neighbors I'm sure think I'm the crazy lady that lives on the block. But since our schedules are so messed up and I never know how early or late the hubby will be home I thought I should plan ahead. This way he won't have to cereal for dinner at 8:00 PM.

So last night I marinade some chicken breasts in a tomato basil dressing. And this morning I lit the grill and slowly grilled them. They look great and tonight I may cook up some pasta and alfredo sauce and toss in the chicken or I could make a large salad and throw some cut up chicken in it. Or I could even just cook up some potato and veggies and heat up the chicken. The possibilities are endless! Any way just thought I'd share what the crazy lady in Plymouth is doing this morning. Have a great day!



Any way just thought I'd share what the crazy lady in Plymouth is doing this morning. Have a great day!



No comments: