Saturday, February 13, 2010

All About Family.

Right now I'm in the kitchen baking more cookies for Valentine's Day but upstairs my baby (20 yrs old) is sleeping. Chelsea has arrived home from Arizona safe and sound. There is nothing like having the family around. My Uncle George used to say "After everything else all you have is your family." I always loved that guy!! This is so true and I hope that on this Valentine's Day you are not only thankful for your lover but for all of those you love. So give them an extra squeeze tomorrow. And by the way come by tomorrow and give my baby an extra squeeze. We'll have snackies and goodies. What you are doing on this Valentine's Day?



This is my baby this past November! Thanks for the great pic Auntie Brenda!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I get to spend my Valentine's with my family. It means the world to me to know you Momzie. I love you:)