Monday, August 22, 2011

Game Night Oops!

So I worked pretty much all day trying to get appetizers all ready and make sure the house was all nice and clean for the girls to come over for game night. I was already and set to go....just waiting the arrival of my guests. The girls start to arrive, I laid out the goodies I had prepared and we begin to partake! We munched for a while and then decide it was time to begin the game. The games went well (I didn't win one pot) and then we broke for dessert. Oh it looked lovely and tasted just as wonderful. But guess what - no pics!! Ugh I forget to get out the camera and take some pictures for the blog! I'm such an airhead sometimes.

So the best I can do is let you know that everything was delicious. We had dates stuffed with pecans and wrapped in bacon - well everything with bacon tastes delicious!! We had a new type of veggie dip with freshly cut veggies (I had to throw in something semi-healthy) and we had a spinach and chick pea spread and for the protein we had some Asian style chicken wings. The dessert I think was the biggest hit - we had Chocolate and Strawberry Nachos. Omgoodness! Definitely a recipe worth repeating.

As for the game (LCR) - I did not win at all. The wealth of the winnings was spread everywhere else around the table.

All in all we had a great time. I'm working on the next venture - hopefully I'll remember the camera for the next one.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Too bad your lovely sister, Brenda Jean Photography wasn't there!! Maybe next time :)

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.