Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time for Change!!

So the photo above was taken several years ago and I'm thinking that we need to update it. We have all changed quite a bit since this photo was taken except for Brenda, Sharon and Louise, they are pretty much the same. I've put on a "few" pounds since then, Mom's hair is no longer that curly and she now lives in AZ :( and Danielle and Colleen are thinner. So I'm guessing that I'm the one that found their lost pounds!! Anyway since Brenda has decided to become an excellent photograph I'm thinking we will get her to update our photo. Don't know when we will do this - so be prepared girls!! O and the girl sitting behind Colleen - I have no idea who she is. She looks so terrified like she doesn't want to be associated with any of us!! She really didn't want to be in the picture. Our group may not be for everyone and we may be a bit frightening at times but we are definitely a fun group aren't we?

No comments: