Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's Mine is Yours and What's Yours is Mine!!




It's time for a new party girls and since its spring cleaning time I though I would encourage you to do so!! Clean out your closets and your drawers. Let's do some swapping!! Here's the deal - you bring things to the party that you don't want anymore but just can't throw away. Then you exchange your stuff for someone else's stuff! If you bring 1 item you go home with 1 item; if you bring 10 items you go home with 10 items or at least no more than 10 items (you can go home with less if you want). We'll put a limit on the items - no more than 10 please and no moving trucks in my driveway!!!! You can bring anything you want from candles, jewelry, pots and pans to small pieces of furniture - just make sure its something you can part with and nothing that I gave you for Christmas last year!! We'll stay away from clothing since we certainly have a wide range of sizes!! LOL - I will never fit into Brenda's stuff - love ya, honey!

You must also write (on a 3x5 card) a brief description of your item. Be creative - make it appealing - after all you are trying to get rid of it!

We'll meet at my place on Saturday, April 24 at 7:00 p.m. I will, of course, provide some new and interesting snacks for us to try. I'll have water to drink but if you prefer something else - bring that with you. Can't wait guinea piggers! So start cleaning out! Let me know if you can be here - post a comment or send me an email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog sista!!! Can't wait to get rid of my stuff.....and get new stuff :)