Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello & Welcome!

So this is my first blog of what I hope will be many. A little bit about this blog - created to share with you some of the fun things we (guinea piggers) do! We try and sample new dishes and try out different recipes to see just how easy they are to create for a family!!! Some are wonderful - others go right in the trash. But through it all we laugh and have tons of fun! As we go along I'll post pics and I'm sure you'll be laughing too.

Usually each get together is done with a theme in mind. We've done an Amazing Race (I had the girls running all over Plymouth searching for clues)! We've done appetizer parties, chocolate themed dinner parties (steak with chocolate merlot sauce - yummm). And we even did an Iron Chef Party! I am now planning for our next party - looks like fun.

Hope you enjoy the blog and maybe we'll have some useful or helpful tips for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!! This is exciting

Unknown said...

gosh Theresa this is really great, the best "hardy" part of the blog is grilling outside during a winter storm, you're over the edge girl and a true New Englander, Let it snow,let it snow! that's easy for me to say as I'm in AZ, but we've had so much fun with the GP that it's one of the major factors of a possible move back thar!!! Or at least to have enough money to fly back every month for the party. we'll see!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great. I know I want to try some of those cookies.