Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

So yup today's the date - 50!!!! Oh my gosh. It's so hard to believe because I truly don't feel 50! Thank the Lord for good health. I also thank Him for the many blessing in my life - too many to mention all. The biggest blessing I would have to say is my wonderful husband. Bryan is the foundation and stability in my life. He's my best friend and all that comes with that. Thank you sweetheart. I also have an incredible family from my children, grandchildren, sisters, brothers, their spouses and kids, in-laws and of course, my mother. Who wouldn't want to be me!!! As I celebrate another year I can only rejoice and be happy because I am surrounded by so much that I don't need another thing. Now off to the backyard to pick money off the money tree!!!!

No comments: