Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Organizer

There are times when I go on a wild and crazy adventure and decide to become completely organized and orderly!!  (don't laugh - it happens) These moments are few but when they happen LOOK OUT! It's like a tornado is about to hit.  Now that you've regained your senses, I will tell you that this is not one of those moments however apparently Julia it was a moment for Julia.  Apparently she is an organizer!!  One of her favorite pastimes is unloading and reloading things.  It can be a purse, a drawer, a toy box or a cabinet.  ON this particular day it was a cabinet.  See pics below!

In order to organize you must remove everything!
WHAT?
Although this make look like a disaster trust me you are wrong.  She very quietly takes everything out and then she puts everything back - not necessarily in the same order - but she is quiet!  And let's face it we all want the children to be quiet especially when we are working.  I was busy making jam which Julia started out being my helper but somewhere along the process she felt the need to "organize" the jelly cabinet.

Flour goes here.


Cake mix goes next to the flour.
Perfect - just the way I like it!

She was finally done just in time to help me wash the dishes!! That's another blog for another day!! Do you have an organizer in your home?  Goodness knows I need to be a better organizer!



1 comment:

Amber said...

LOL!! Love this!! She has already been hard at work again today, "organized that cabinet again, then the other 2, the drawers in the computer desk and the draw in the side table.