Monday, October 24, 2011

And There's More Bread!!!

The bread just doesn't seem to end.  I'm using up the bread as best I can and as quickly as I can.  I made wonderful French Toast on Sunday morning.  Bryan was thrilled.  I made a few extras for him to eat while I'm away (oh yea - I'm headed to AZ on Wednesday)!!  Not that I'm thrilled or anything - tee hee!  Sunday afternoon I took the ciabatta loaf and made one HUGE sub and cut it up for us to eat while watching football.  Here are couple pics for you to enjoy!!


Although I will admit that I should have probably made this the very day I got the bread it was still delicious.  It was loaded with black forest ham, capicola, salami, bologna and provolone and american cheeses with lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles.  It made for a wonderful meal while watching the games Sunday afternoon. 

No comments: